Download links for virtual appliances don't work

When trying to download the VMware-Installer version from the link provided in the PDF to access the "XG 17.5 Early Access-Program", I get to a form to supply my personal details because of US export regulations, then hit submit and have the following results: Firefox loads forever and gives me garbage inside the browser window (looks like binary code displayed), Chrome simply says "Thank you for filling the form" and nothing happens, so does Internet Explorer.

Am I the only one experiencing this?  (And, yes, I tried another computer already, same results)

Cheers,

Philipp

Parents
  • Hi,

Right click the link and save as with FF.  It's a known issue with FF.  Alternatively switch to Chrome.  The team is looking into correcting the behavior for FF and other browsers.

• See, Rob, I try to be polite: I tried FF, Chrome and IE, as I wrote.

I wouldn't waste anybody's time in asking silly questions and/or things that could be easily solved on my own.

There is no "link" I could do a right-click on, that's my problem! You always have to fill out the export form frst, then there is a submit button at the bottom.

After hitting that button, Firefox presents garbage, Chrome and IE say "Thank you for filling out the form!" and nothing further happens. Nothing to click on.

If you could provide a direct link to the file downloads, that would be great.

Cheers, Philipp

Mit freundlichem Gruß, best regards from Germany,

Philipp Rusch

New Vision GmbH, Germany
    Sophos Silver-Partner

If a post solves your question please use the 'Verify Answer' button.

• See, Rob, I try to be polite: I tried FF, Chrome and IE, as I wrote.

I wouldn't waste anybody's time in asking silly questions and/or things that could be easily solved on my own.

There is no "link" I could do a right-click on, that's my problem! You always have to fill out the export form frst, then there is a submit button at the bottom.

After hitting that button, Firefox presents garbage, Chrome and IE say "Thank you for filling out the form!" and nothing further happens. Nothing to click on.

If you could provide a direct link to the file downloads, that would be great.

Cheers, Philipp

Mit freundlichem Gruß, best regards from Germany,

Philipp Rusch

New Vision GmbH, Germany
    Sophos Silver-Partner

If a post solves your question please use the 'Verify Answer' button.

Children