MTA: If Exception is based on Source Host and saved, after editing the saved entry the Source Host disappears

Dear All

See Video attached for further explanations. This behavior is reproduced with various instances of Chrome and Yandex Browser.

Kind Regards

Christian

Parents
  • In the meantime I could figure out, that this behaviour occurs only, when a Network Object (192.168.1.0/24) is used instead of a Host. So now there are two possibilities:

1. If it's not planed to use a Network object there, it should initially be impossible even to create such a Rule.

2. If it's planned to use a Network object there, it should be visible after editting :)

Kind Regards

Christian

Please send me Spam gueselkuebel@sg-utm.also-solutions.ch

• In the meantime I could figure out, that this behaviour occurs only, when a Network Object (192.168.1.0/24) is used instead of a Host. So now there are two possibilities:

1. If it's not planed to use a Network object there, it should initially be impossible even to create such a Rule.

2. If it's planned to use a Network object there, it should be visible after editting :)

Kind Regards

Christian

Please send me Spam gueselkuebel@sg-utm.also-solutions.ch

Children