still no customized IPsec policy's

I'm being told the new client should support customized IPsec policy's. As far as I could see that's not implemented so far.

As long as this is not possible connection will still be terminated after 4 hour's if user does not re-authenticate with OTP because there is no way the change Rekey time for IKE. Would that be possible in the near future?

Parents
  • Hi,

Same question from side. The Sophos Connect Client is a step in the right way, but you can't explain your colleagues, that they have to re-authenticate every 4 hours because as an admin I can't change the IPSec Policy. 

Actual we can't use the Connect Client for our Windows and MacOS Users with IPSec AND OTP for longer then 4 hours. 

Further we can't use the Connect Client with SSL because MacOS is actual not supported. 

So we have to use the "rustical" SSL VPN Client, which has no fallback, no OTP prompt,  no single config for all users,bypass traffic from the vpn tunnel, no deployment options for bigger enviroments etc. 

Is there any roadmap to provide an enduser and administrative friendly vpn client?  

Regards, 

Jonny

• Hi,

Same question from side. The Sophos Connect Client is a step in the right way, but you can't explain your colleagues, that they have to re-authenticate every 4 hours because as an admin I can't change the IPSec Policy. 

Actual we can't use the Connect Client for our Windows and MacOS Users with IPSec AND OTP for longer then 4 hours. 

Further we can't use the Connect Client with SSL because MacOS is actual not supported. 

So we have to use the "rustical" SSL VPN Client, which has no fallback, no OTP prompt,  no single config for all users,bypass traffic from the vpn tunnel, no deployment options for bigger enviroments etc. 

Is there any roadmap to provide an enduser and administrative friendly vpn client?  

Regards, 

Jonny

Children
No Data