MTA is a desaster since v20!!!

Hi All
we are running a RED 15w with v20.0 GA
No email is transmitted to any target as a "system" related email was generated to the queue like backup"
Our email server is behind the RED tunnel !!!

So finally, we organize a SD-RED-20 and upgrade from 20 to 20 MR1 (no change) to 20 MR2 (no change ) and - as of the pressure to v21 EAP1
If one contact get a system generated email no more emails are transferred !

So as of business emergency:
- How and where i can find the queued and stucked emails? (Hopefully not in a database)
  It´s relevant for business
- Our situation is more complicated as of ownership transition of the domains and business licenses
- The target is hosted in China (Behind the RED)
- My pain point is that all works fine before v20 and on the other hand some emails still pass through
- we are not able to define or declare what is causing the problem
- The firewall is reset up with a backup 2 days ago - and still the same issues - based on v20 GM - no MR !!!
- After that we try MR 1 and MR 2 and v21 EAP1
All sucks !

This Firewall is running as of transition of business on "Home" - but i think still there are a lot outside with the same problems and just quite as usual

Hope to find some ideas here
Priority 1: Is it possible to extract the emails some from the queue
Priority 2: Let development understand the pain as it exist since v20 GA !!

• The most pain is to get the stucked emails released after any upgrade step!
    Currently we can at all delete spam mails from the queue
    Resend never works !

Expert-Zone.Net IT Consulting
    Neuenhofer Weg 23 • D-52074 Aachen

• If retry does not work, doublecheck for the MTA Firewall rule. Sometimes, customer deletes this rule. 

If the MTA Rule was deleted, try to turn off MTA and reenable it. This will generate a new MTA Rule. This rule is crucial for the system. 

You can restart the spooler:  How to reset the retry time ? "retry time not reached for any host for "  

Why are you running a Home appliance for a business Case anyway? Thats pretty odd. Usually we would recommend to create a support case, but this sounds like a compliance issue. 

By the way: There were no changes (known to me) to the SFOS Email behavior. And in the community, not many posts are created to talk about this situation, you experienced. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________