Additional logs in log viewer

Would it be possible to add the two logs reverseproxy.log (WAF) and letsencrypt.log (LE) mentioned in point 4 at the bottom of this page to the log viewer?

Thank you.

Parents
  • I also noted that component "Appliance" is missng in System log from the log viewer. This helps to filter out when the appliance was started (in case of a power outage, for example) backup is successful, access from IP address is blocked, and so on.  While I can see the uptime in Control Center, having Appliance as log comp in System, helps). For the other events, I can filter using text search, but again, it should not required a lot of effort to add "appliance" as component. Thanks.

• I also noted that component "Appliance" is missng in System log from the log viewer. This helps to filter out when the appliance was started (in case of a power outage, for example) backup is successful, access from IP address is blocked, and so on.  While I can see the uptime in Control Center, having Appliance as log comp in System, helps). For the other events, I can filter using text search, but again, it should not required a lot of effort to add "appliance" as component. Thanks.

Children
No Data