IPv6 DHCP lease fields

The EAP v21 DHCP 6 fields 

1/. the physical address is too big (being picky)

2/. the DUID address space is still to small and does not display the entire DUID and there is no way of copying in its entirity.

Ian

• Is this related to V21.0? I assumed, this is the case in V20.0 too? 

I was looking into this and it is the same in V20.0 and V21.0. So no changes expected here. 
    You can forward this feedback in the normal Threads for SFOS or via the feedback loop, we want to keep this sub thread more related to things in V21.0 and what changed etc. 

Please provide feedback using the option at the top of every screen in your Sophos Firewall as shown below or via the Community Forums.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• I have provided feedback in the past and was advised the issue would be addressed in v20, but nothing happened. so I raised the same point in v21 because nothing has been done to improve IPv6 functionality in the latest version. as far as lease management goes.

Ian

XG115W - v20.0.2 MR-2 - Home

XG on VM 8 - v20.0.2 MR-2

If a post solves your question please use the 'Verify Answer' button.

• Noted, but Sophos can only pickup feedback and work on feedback on a priority list. We tracked your feedback back then. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________