Sophos Firewall: v21.0 EAP1: Feedback and experiences (EAP Thread)

Release Post:  Sophos Firewall v21 Early Access Announcement 

Whats New Link: https://assets.sophos.com/X24WTUEQ/at/7t8k46h9ttmxt6pn8g58k7wb/sophos-firewall-key-new-features-v21.pdf 

Please provide feedback using the option at the top of every screen in your Sophos Firewall as shown below or via the Community Forums.

NOTE: Sophos Firewall v21 does NOT include support for XG and SG Series appliances. XG Series EOL is March 31, 2025.
XG/SG Hardware will find them self until the EOL on the V20.0 Branche with MR2 + 
Sophos SFOS Home users are not affected, as SFOS Home is running the software version. 

For LE Related config issues, please review this post first:  Let´s Encrypt Deep Dive & Debugging in SFOSv21.0  

LE
[bearbeitet von: LuCar Toni um 8:59 AM (GMT -7) am 31 Aug 2024]
Parents
  • First glance everything looks fine. Alle RB-VPN's are online, Webadmin feels a lot faster than before (nice!!).

One thing; the order of the interfaces is not on alphabetical order, whereas in the past is always was on order of Port#.

Don't see any option to change the order by clicking on column Misc (or any other column).

One thing I hoped that should work now is IPv6 Prefix Delegation over a PPPoE connection on a VLAN on the WAN interface. Unfortunately, I don't seem to be able to get the /48 my ISP assigned to me.

Managing several Sophos firewalls both at work and at some home locations, dedicated to continuously improve IT-security and feeling well helping others with their IT-security challenges.

• Looks like ordered by Interface name now.
    You might use a naming convention like P1_LAN_Work or P3_WAN_DSL_Telekom to have matching order.

Reply Children