Sophos Firewall: v19.0 EAP1: Feedback and experiences

Release Notes: https://community.sophos.com/sophos-xg-firewall/sfos-v19-early-access-program/b/announcements/posts/sophos-firewall-v19-xstream-sd-wan

Be aware: V18.5 MR2 is not supported to migrate. If you want to upgrade from MR2, do a downgrade to V18.5 MR1. You will loose all configuration changes done in MR2. 

If you occur an potential Bug: Please raise a ticket with the "Feedback" Option in the V19.0 Webadmin! 

Feedback
[bearbeitet von: LuCar Toni um 2:07 PM (GMT -8) am 9 Dec 2021]
Parents
  • Can I do  restore of an MR2 backup to add things like web exceptions?

Ian

XG115W - v20 GA - Home

XG on VM 8 - v20 GA

If a post solves your question please use the 'Verify Answer' button.

• Restoring v18.5 MR2 backups isn't possible on v19 EAP.

And Import & Export function doesn't work as expected.

Most of the things that should get imported didn't, and even then, I've had some weird issues after It. Such as It didn't import any SSL/TLS Inspection Rules - and didn't show any rules available after it, but if I tried to create a new TLS Inspection Rule with the same name as the old one, the Firewall would give a warning of: "An SSL/TLS Inspection Rule with that name already exists."

The problem here is, how I'm going to delete a Rule that doesn't show in the Web UI?

If a post solves your question use the 'Verify Answer' button.

Ryzen 5600U + I226-V (KVM) v20 GA @ Home

XG 115w Rev.3 8GB RAM v19.5 MR3 @ Travel Firewall

• Restoring v18.5 MR2 backups isn't possible on v19 EAP.

And Import & Export function doesn't work as expected.

Most of the things that should get imported didn't, and even then, I've had some weird issues after It. Such as It didn't import any SSL/TLS Inspection Rules - and didn't show any rules available after it, but if I tried to create a new TLS Inspection Rule with the same name as the old one, the Firewall would give a warning of: "An SSL/TLS Inspection Rule with that name already exists."

The problem here is, how I'm going to delete a Rule that doesn't show in the Web UI?

If a post solves your question use the 'Verify Answer' button.

Ryzen 5600U + I226-V (KVM) v20 GA @ Home

XG 115w Rev.3 8GB RAM v19.5 MR3 @ Travel Firewall

Children