Unable to detele the warning message "Managing firewall from Sophos Central"

Is there anyway to delete the warming message from Control Center after activating Sophos Central on XG v18?

Thanks

Parents
  • Hello

I would like to know it too! 

It's so tiring, frustrating and stupid message. As a firewall administrator, of course I know that the firewall is no longer managed through Sophos Central.

I think that stupid is the next message too:
    HTTPS-based management is allowed from the WAN. This is not a secure configuration. We recommend using a good password ...

Every time I see these messages I ask myself if Sophos thinks I'm wrong and stupid?!? Of course I always know it, but for some specific reason, my firewall settings are as they are.

Please give me a chance turn off these messages!

Regards

alda

• Hello

I would like to know it too! 

It's so tiring, frustrating and stupid message. As a firewall administrator, of course I know that the firewall is no longer managed through Sophos Central.

I think that stupid is the next message too:
    HTTPS-based management is allowed from the WAN. This is not a secure configuration. We recommend using a good password ...

Every time I see these messages I ask myself if Sophos thinks I'm wrong and stupid?!? Of course I always know it, but for some specific reason, my firewall settings are as they are.

Please give me a chance turn off these messages!

Regards

alda

Children
No Data