Download of SSL-VPN (client or config) via User-Portal not working

Hi,

on a fresh configured vXG I'am unable to download the SSL-VPN config or client.

The download page is displayed, but if I'am clicking on one of the four links, nothing happens.
Already regenerated the CA and XGs certificate, rebooted the device, still not working.

This is what my chrome console is showing:

Uncaught TypeError: jQuery.handleError is not a function
at HTMLIFrameElement.downloadResponse (common_min.js?version=18.0.0.255:3624)
at HTMLIFrameElement.dispatch (jQueryYUI.js:25)
at HTMLIFrameElement.elemData.handle (jQueryYUI.js:25)

Parents Reply Children
  • Hi,

Problem still exists in current FW Version SFOS 17.5.9 MR-9 on XG106 fresh install, fresh updated.

[Details: Chrome 79.0.3945.117, Win10 Enterprise 1909]

What happens?

When you enter portal and want to download "SSL-VPN" (Client+Config, Config for Windows, Config for other) you get the Error-Message (in JS-Console) "Uncaught TypeError: jQuery.handleError is not a function".

What's expected?

Just download starting.

Why?

1. common.js (common.min.js:3546 | Cyberoam.downloadFile.downloadResponse) -> in try/catch-block and catch handler, "jQuery.handleError([4])" is called, but function not registered anywhere.

2. the error (where the handleError is called with) is: "TypeError: Cannot read property 'innerHTML' of undefined at HTMLIFrameElement.downloadResponse (https://***CUSTOMER-DynDNS***/javascript/common_min.js?version=17.5.9.577:3541:102) at HTMLIFrameElement.dispatch (https://***CUSTOMER-DynDNS***/javascript/jQueryYUI.js:25:55075) at HTMLIFrameElement.elemData.handle (r***CUSTOMER-DynDNS***/.../jQueryYUI.js:25:49717)"

3. this is because of io.contentWindow is "iframe#jdownloadFramedownloadconf" without any "childNodes", so that "childNodes[0].innerHTLM" is undefined.

3. that's because "Cyberoam.createDownloadFormAndIframe:3586" just inserts the form (which should be accessed in "downloadREresponse" to the wrong document. The form is appended to main-body of current document, not to iframe's body! 

In addition to that, I had to disable my adblocker to be able to join this group (where this thread was posted) --> what the hell? You rely on third-party tracking-functions for basic usage of this community forum?

Greetings,

Robin

• Is your appliance registered and does your Appliance certificate (Default) has proper values (no special characters) ? 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Hi Robin,

Thanks for sharing the feedback and contacting us. You are running v17.5.MR9 firmware please feel free to open support ticket for the same.

Please get back to us here if you are facing issue in SFOS v18 EAP Firmware.

Thanks,

Rana Sharma

• Hi,

sorry for the delayed reply.
    I just installed EAP3 Refresh1 and try it next week.

• Hi,

Thanks for passing the information. Feel free to get back to us if any feedback for SFOSv18

Thanks,

Rana Sharma