DPI on 4 GB RAM system - Linkedin still does not open

NC-51956

On EAP2, I still experience issue on opening Linkedin website. With proxy enabled, no issue while with DPI, Linkedin does not open at all.

Regards

Parents
  • I can confirm, this is still happening on EAP 2.

On a Intel J1900 with 4GB ram, using DPI with decryption, a good amount of websites doesn't open at all, and most of times i would get this error: "PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR"

(Firefox on Linux) (SSL/TLS Inspection rule is set at, Maximum Compatibility.)

Upgrading to 8GB ram fixed almost all my issues with the DPI. But still, the overall performance on v18 is about ~45% of what i was getting on v17.5.x.

Thanks,

If a post solves your question use the 'Verify Answer' button.

Ryzen 5600U + I226-V (KVM) v21 EAP @ Home

Sophos ZTNA (KVM) @ Home

• Thanks Prism. I have the exact issue on Mac with Firefox, but even safari on iPhone and android phone browser are not working. You need to reload the page multiple times to get the page.

Upgrading the ram in my case is not possible as my system supports maximum 4 GB of ram.

Also, the home license cuts the ram at 6 GB so they need to fix the performance issue or upgrade the home license to 8 GB.

Regards

• Thanks Prism. I have the exact issue on Mac with Firefox, but even safari on iPhone and android phone browser are not working. You need to reload the page multiple times to get the page.

Upgrading the ram in my case is not possible as my system supports maximum 4 GB of ram.

Also, the home license cuts the ram at 6 GB so they need to fix the performance issue or upgrade the home license to 8 GB.

Regards

Children
No Data