I recorded the V18 and everything went free.
When I started Netflix, it aborts after 24%, Prime Video works.
I have tested everything at Netflix but I always get aborts. I started 17.5.8 and Netflix runs without problems. Does anyone have an idea?
Does anyone know if dhcpv6-pd was implemented with v18?
Do you have a SSLx Rule for TLS encryption for your Client in place?
I am using the trial version at home for the first time.
There is no Trial for Home.
If you download the Home Version, this version is for free until year 2999.
Nevertheless, post your Firewall Rule and your SSLx rule, lets see, what is going on there.
Hi Christos Vassiliou,
Thanks for the feedback.Sending you PM for more details
Just as a me too post... I had the same error tonight. Netflix got to 26% and then just sits there mocking me. Swapping back to v17 resolved it straight away.
- Clean install of v18. No migration.
- Setup assistant, with all security services not ticked.
- No further modifications to the firewall or nat rules.
Can you provide more details on how you were accessing Netflix:
- Operating system/platform
- Browser or native app
Netflix uses significantly different methods for accessing content depending on the way you access it.
Nothing particularly interesting, just the Netflix app running on an XboxOne with whatever the current version of both of those are.
Thank you, that is helpful information. As I said, Netflix uses different methods on different platforms with different client so it's important and interesting to know where we might need to chase a problem.
with me it is the PS4, Samsung TV and my son told me yesterday also on the PC with Windows 10
I found a solution but it's not normal ...
Change your web filtering and Application control to Allow All ... it' will work !
It's not normal at all ! Because with the none filter, your traffic normally bypass the application proxy... so no filtering !
I already have this kind of problems with some customers on 17.5 ... When you see that it doesn t work or slow traffic, try to change to allow all instead of none :)
I think that sophos need to check this point !!!!