Too much time to push a single fw rule

After 15 minutes i created a FW rule on SFM the firewall has his local rules.

How much time we need to wait when we select "immediate"?

Too much time to wait for a single rule

Parents
  • I'm actually seeing kinda the opposite.  I created a Business Rule from SFM and it was on my appliance before I could hit refresh on the page.  

But then I deleted the created rule "FROM" the appliance itself (Not SFM) and it is obviously gone in my appliance, but still shows up in SFM.  Its been about 10 minutes so far, I'll check back in a bit to see if it goes away from SFM.

UPDATE:  Ok, so just as I was about to hit submit on this the rule went away from SFM.  So it took about 10 minutes for a deleted item on the XG to be reflected in SFM.

Thanks

• I'm actually seeing kinda the opposite.  I created a Business Rule from SFM and it was on my appliance before I could hit refresh on the page.  

But then I deleted the created rule "FROM" the appliance itself (Not SFM) and it is obviously gone in my appliance, but still shows up in SFM.  Its been about 10 minutes so far, I'll check back in a bit to see if it goes away from SFM.

UPDATE:  Ok, so just as I was about to hit submit on this the rule went away from SFM.  So it took about 10 minutes for a deleted item on the XG to be reflected in SFM.

Thanks

Children