Looks Great

Hello, I just wanted to provide a little feedback.  I posted a few issues as far as the availability icon always showing red cause I have interfaces unplugged (Not really down), as well as a little bit of time to sync from the XG to SFM (The other way around is instant).  I can't get it to tie into AD, but I'm thinking thats just a lack of putting the proper info in each field (Maybe some documentation would help on that page?)  

I'll post this in the issues forum to see if I'm just doing something wrong but can't get any firmwares to show up, but maybe thats cause the few XG's I have hooked up are running 16.0.1.2?

But I've tried to put this SFM through the ringer this weekend and can't really find any bugs or anything.  I've tried almost everything I could, including a couple templates and those all pushed great.  Overall, I'm hoping this is a short beta cause from what I can tell, I could use this already in a production environment.  Theres a few wishlist items, but as far as functionality it works great.  And I absolutely love the new layout compared to v15.

Thanks

~Dan~

Parents Reply Children
No Data