The AP firmware 11.0.016 has been released for Sophos Firewall OS (SFOS). This pattern update has a fix for the recently discovered Wi-Fi vulnerabilities AKA FragAttacks. In addition to the patch, this update contains a few bug fixes to improve your overall Wi-Fi experience.
- NAF-54 FragAttacks fixes for APX
- NAF-53 Mesh APX rebooting randomly, thus creating outages
- NAF-37 Wireless: CVE-2020-14386 and CVE-2020-10732 in Linux kernel
SFOS Firmware Version:
This release is available to SFOS firewalls running the following firmware versions:
- SFOS v18.5 GA and newer
- SFOS v18.0 GA and newer
- SFOS v17.5 MR12 and newer
- On Sophos Firewall web UI, navigate to Backup & Firmware > Pattern Updates.
- If AP firmware version is older than this release, click Update Pattern Now
- When ready to deploy new firmware to connected Access Point devices, click Install.
- Access Point devices will be rebooted during the firmware installation process