Great interaction again on today's session - thanks for joining in! I loved having a proper look at how code can be executed on your network and devices, and what Sophos EDR can do to help you threat hunt. We'll see more of that power in the remaining sessions.

Here's a few of the resources that Ashek mentioned and used - let me know in the comments below if you want anything further.

Parents
  • After your great session, I've tried to hunt on my local network with KALI (Shellter and Kiwi) on two W10's, one with the Sophos Endpoint Advanced X (EDR) and one without. The Threat Analisys Center is a wonderful tool. I can discover all the behaviors with my attack. Without the Endpoint, all was silent, no alarms, nothing. Fully hacked the W10 of my colleague Slight smile. Now, I can demonstrate to my customers why they "must" buy EDR protection. Thank you for your sessions!

Alexandre Rastello - IT senior consultant - Sophos Architect

Comment
  • After your great session, I've tried to hunt on my local network with KALI (Shellter and Kiwi) on two W10's, one with the Sophos Endpoint Advanced X (EDR) and one without. The Threat Analisys Center is a wonderful tool. I can discover all the behaviors with my attack. Without the Endpoint, all was silent, no alarms, nothing. Fully hacked the W10 of my colleague Slight smile. Now, I can demonstrate to my customers why they "must" buy EDR protection. Thank you for your sessions!

Alexandre Rastello - IT senior consultant - Sophos Architect

Children
No Data