Help us enhance your Sophos Community experience. Share your thoughts in our Sophos Community survey.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Supported Browsers

I have tried all of the browsers on my MAC, (Safari, FireFox, and Chrome) and cannot access the CFM.  When trying it on Windows, on IE seems to work.  Is Windows/IE my only choice?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Scott,

In MAC OS Safari,Firefox and Chrome browsers are supported to access CFM. I have checked CFM access with below browser version and it is working fine.

MacBook Pro,OS X Yosemite,Version 10.10.50237
    Chrome Version 43.0.2357.124 64 bit
    Safari Version 9.1 (10601.5.17.4)
    Firefox Version 37.0.1, Version 45.0.2

Ravi

• Hi Scott,

Did you ever get a resolution to this issue? I am having major problems with CFM on my Macbook Pro in macOS Mojave 10.14.5 in Chrome version 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit). I am always getting logged out, randomly, when there is any redirect, via Okta and configuration pages are simply not loading, randomly too. I have a case open, with Sophos support and have run through a couple of remote support sessions but my most recent email from them has asked me for a screenshot of any errors I'm getting; so not getting very far with them.

Cheers,

David.

• Hi Scott,

Did you ever get a resolution to this issue? I am having major problems with CFM on my Macbook Pro in macOS Mojave 10.14.5 in Chrome version 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit). I am always getting logged out, randomly, when there is any redirect, via Okta and configuration pages are simply not loading, randomly too. I have a case open, with Sophos support and have run through a couple of remote support sessions but my most recent email from them has asked me for a screenshot of any errors I'm getting; so not getting very far with them.

Cheers,

David.

Children
No Data