This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Newest Proxy extremely Buggy

Dear all. 

We have very very much problems in our Company concerning to the proxy... Whatever... let me try to explain how we recognized the problems.

Since some weeks our employees are very angry because the internet is extremely slow! And that because of the proxy on our astaro (ASG220). 

So first of all the configuration. Our PC's have a masquerading Rule. Additional to this we use the proxy server with proxy server profiles.

Profile:
Operation Mode: Standard
Authentification Mode: None
Scan HTTPS (SSL) traffic: deactivated

Filter Action
Mode: Allow by default
Threshold: Off
Block Spyware: deactivated

no file extension blocking and no MIME type blocking
no content removal
Use antivirus scanning: Single Scan

Max scanning Size: 50MB

And now my problems:

1) We cannot put things into shopping cart in a web shop. By clicking on "into cart" the .php page starts to load and won't finish!

2) I cannot print some HTML emails out of outlook. For instance bookings of a hotel room with many pictures in it. While printing outlook tries to use the proxy to download the pictures and the it hungs for more thaan 10 minutes. If I remove the proxy from the internet options everything works fine. Websurfing is fast. I can put things into the shopping basket and I can print without any delay!

3) Web Surfing is sometimes super slow. For instance... BMW Deutschland : Home and then choose Konfigurator (in the top bar)

These thing happens since some weeks... and now I have seen that Sophos did buy Astaro... Hopefully this is not the matter! 

Please repair the webproxy fast so that we can work again. Because now it is disgusting... thats not the astaro quality I have got to know!

At the beginning of the week a supporter from our Astaro dealer came to us for more than 7 hours... he didn't make any break... and could not find a solution! Finally we came to the result that the squid is buggy... So please! Can anyone send us a solution, so that we can work on the internet again.

Sincerly!
FernandeZ

This thread was automatically locked due to age.