This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Web filtering.... Y U NO WORK!

Ok this is REALLY beginning to bug me and I haven't ever managed to get this working so I am just not sure why.

The title is a little misleading due to the web filtering working fine for my "LAN" traffic (using Transparent Mode with AD SSO) "Do not proxy HTTPS traffic in transparent mode" enabled using the Base Policy (Default content filter action) 

But what I am trying to do now is create a web filter for my 2 WiFi networks with a default action of "Block All" and then allow services that I want them to have access to. 

I have created a new Filter Profile under "Web Filter Profiles" Allowed Networks is one of my WiFi Networks for testing, Transparent Mode with no Default Authentication with a Base Policy of "Block All" 

If I use the Policy Helpdesk with a URL a source IP within the WiFi network it will tell me that its blocked. 

If I boot up a device with that exact IP, I can browse happily on that and ANY URL.

I'm not sure if this is relevant, but I have added the two Wifi networks to the "Web Surfing" firewall rule that has always been in place and there is a Masquerading rule for my WiFi -> WAN network. 

Would like to get this sorted once and for all. 

HELP!

This thread was automatically locked due to age.