This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How can I block a certain link?

I'm trying to block a certain link on google sites.   For some reason, any type of blacklist rule I try, isn't working.   

https://sites.google.com/site/unblockedgames4me/

Any suggestions or tips?    

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • To prove to yourself that Doug's analysis and prescription is correct, search for that URL in the Web Filtering log.  I bet you'll find that it's not logged because the traffic is not being handled by the Proxy.

I'm more sanguine about adding UDP 443 to 'Allowed Target Services', but that only helps in Standard mode, so I would both add it and block UDP 443 for devices using the Proxy in Transparent.

Cheers -  Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • To prove to yourself that Doug's analysis and prescription is correct, search for that URL in the Web Filtering log.  I bet you'll find that it's not logged because the traffic is not being handled by the Proxy.

I'm more sanguine about adding UDP 443 to 'Allowed Target Services', but that only helps in Standard mode, so I would both add it and block UDP 443 for devices using the Proxy in Transparent.

Cheers -  Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data