This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

IPsec VPN with SafeNet VPN client (Host-to-Side)

I need help, to build up a VPN Connection between ASL V5.1 and the SafeNet VPN Client. I tried now for a long time, but it don't work, also with a trial of the Astaro secure client.

I will be so happy, if someone can give me an easy step-for-step documentation, how to set up the connection. till now i tried with the doc from Astaro itself.

Already now great thx for great replies ;-)

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Try the Documentation from ASTARO with the Astaro Secure Client and X.509 Certs! This works grat!
    http://docs.astaro.org

Medic
  • [ QUOTE ]
    Try the Documentation from ASTARO with the Astaro Secure Client and X.509 Certs! This works grat!
    http://docs.astaro.org

Medic 

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for this nice link, but i tried it already with this how-to. but: it don't work.

Use someone also the safenet client and can help?
  • hi guys, still the same problem here:

The ASL box is setup with the howto from astaro. i configured the safenet client and now i reach this message in the log viewer:

New Connection - Attempting to resolve Hostname (xxx.dyndns.org)
    New Connection - Initiating IKE Phase 1 (Hostname=xxx.dyndns.org) (IP ADDR=82.75.4.56)
    New Connection - SENDING>>>> ISAKMP OAK MM (SA, VID 2x)
    New Connection - RECEIVED>>> ISAKMP OAK MM (KE, NON, NAT-D 2x, VID 4x)
    New Connection - RECEIVED>>> ISAKMP OAK MM *(ID, CERT, CERT_REQ 6x, SIG, NOTIFY:STATUS_REPLAY_STATUS, NOTIFY:STATUS_INITIAL_CONTACT)
    New Connection - RECEIVED>>> ISAKMP OAK QM *(HASH, SA, NON, KE, ID 2x)
    My Connections\New Connection - RECEIVED
  • There is a INFALID_ID_INFO in the Log!
    1. Did you specify the virtual IP Adress on the Astaro and your Client?
    2. What ID Information do you use in the Cert?
    3. Did you configure the same IS info in the client?

The savenet client works well for me after some configuration changes and tries ;-)

Did you try the Astaro Client? with the V5.203 you can export an INI file to configura the ASC! This is very simple and works very well!

You can also send me a private message with your Mailadress and i will send you some screenshots of my savenet configuration!

Regards,

Medic
  • hi

I use an email adress as ID. I think, that i configured this right at the client and ASL.
    definied a virtual IP from the IPsec Pool an also put this in the client.

I will write you an PN, thats much more easier