This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Browser login on mobile devices

Good day colleagues,

I have enabled web authentication for my users handheld devices because i cant find a way for device authentication through a Sophos app to be installed on either the iPhone or Android devices.

Can anyone help with app setup on mobile devices or help increase the lgin time time because once the mobile device sleeps the user get logged off.

Thanks and appreciate you all.

-Ali

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Any authentication method (other than AD SSO) requires a stable IP address.  Are your devices using in-house WiFi?

Client Authentication is a better solution for laptops, but the cell phone version appears to only be supported on XG.

So no luck.  I would probably switch to auth=none for those devices, and give them a refuced set of allowed categories.

• Any authentication method (other than AD SSO) requires a stable IP address.  Are your devices using in-house WiFi?

Client Authentication is a better solution for laptops, but the cell phone version appears to only be supported on XG.

So no luck.  I would probably switch to auth=none for those devices, and give them a refuced set of allowed categories.

Children
No Data