This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Cerfificate error on Mail and Browser

lately I have got some certificate error in our organization as per attach and we are using Sophos UTM Firmware version:9.509-3.

please let me know some one had experience on certification  or some advice to fix it.
hopefully it can be fix.

Thanks,

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hi and welcome to the UTM Community!

Are you using Web Filtering?  Have you installed the Proxy CA in the browsers?  What do you see when you click on [Show Certificate]?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi Bob, Thanks for reply 1 we are using web filtering . 2 I'm not very aware in sophos and how can I get proxy CA from? 3 i don't have certificate info because screen shot is from user. Pls let me know if u have any suggestions or advice to solve it. Regards, Did Wun
  • Have the user install the Proxy CA in Trusted Root Certification Authorities in his browser.  Have him, while behind the UTM, click on the following link:

https://passthrough.fw-notify.net/cacert.pem 

Any luck with that?

Cheers - Bob

MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi Bob,

thanks for your advice and I believe that will be very helpful for our issue.

is solution ok for iphone as well ?

why is it happening in our network? please share if you don't mind and how can we check it ?

Thanks ,

Du Wun

• Do a Google on site:community.sophos.com/products/unified-threat-management/f https certificate error

Limit the search to the last year and then read the first two or three threads.

Cheers - Bob

MediaSoft, Inc. USA