This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Quarantine report specific users

We've got a handful of users that require more monitoring than others, as they get mail from a lot of different companies.

Rather than getting called to check for mails stuck in the spam , or finding out there were some important ones stuck in the filter from a month ago, we'd like to make use of the quarantine report function for these users.

Is it possible to setup the quarantine report in a way that it only sends the report to ~20 users and not the entire domain? If so how is this achieveable?

There's an exception tab, but how does this work?

Am I supposed to manually enter each mailadres that's not allowed to receive them?(quite a lot)

Another question, if I enable the quarantine report(is currently disabled), will it immediatly generate a report and send this to everyone in our domain or does it wait on the upcoming ''time to send report'' parameter?

The main reason I haven't tinkered with it yet is because I am not sure if everyone will receive a report instantly once enabled.

This is entirely new to us, so please bare with us.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hoi and welcome to the UTM Community!

I agree with Sachin's prescription, but I'm curious why you don't want everyone to get a Quarantine Report.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • We've got around 600~ users, only a small portion are heavily mailing with different companies from different countries who we'd like to have a report for.

Around 200 are office workers, the rest of the users are working in the assembly line, who also have a mailadres.(mainly used to mail internally)

We don't really want to bother the rest of the company who rarely make use of mailing with a quarantaine report, the majority isn't that tech savy and would probably give us more work to explain how everything works.

• We've got around 600~ users, only a small portion are heavily mailing with different companies from different countries who we'd like to have a report for.

Around 200 are office workers, the rest of the users are working in the assembly line, who also have a mailadres.(mainly used to mail internally)

We don't really want to bother the rest of the company who rarely make use of mailing with a quarantaine report, the majority isn't that tech savy and would probably give us more work to explain how everything works.

Children
No Data