This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Limit number of recipients in an email

Good afternoon, I need to limit the number of addresses to which they can send mail from an external mail.

For example from example@hotmail.com I can only send up to 10 recipients of my mail server example@mydomain.com, example1 @ mydomain.com, example2 @ mydomain.com, ....... example10@mydomain.com . If you send more than 10 blocks or send only the top 10 of the list.

I did it from mail protection-> SMTP> Advanced> mail / maximum recipients: 10

But it only blocks from my server to external server, not the opposite

I apologize for my english and I hope you can help me. Since people are sending massive mail from gmail / hotmail to my server

Thanks

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi, Freddy, and welcome to the UTM Community!

Is the problem the number of different emails arriving from different Gmail/Hotmail addresses or is it that some emails from Gmail/Hotmail have too many recipient addresses?  Also, please insert a picture of 'Advanced Settings' from the 'Advanced' tab.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi and thanks for your answer.

Some gmail/hotmail emails send multiple mail recipients (987 mail last time) to my mail server. All 987 emails are company accounts, some people sends demeaning content of a person to all the company's mail accounts.

thanks for all
  • Hi and thanks for your answer.

Some gmail/hotmail emails send multiple mail recipients (987 mail last time) to my mail server. All 987 emails are company accounts, some people sends demeaning content of a person to all the company's mail accounts.

thanks for all
Children
No Data