This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Manage multiple certificates in the smtp service

Hello There,

I’ve an UTM 9.703-3 vm appliance with 2 smtp profiles and I don’t know how to manage tls handshaking for each individual domain…

If I load the certificate for the first domain “foo.com” and a mail gateway on internet sends a message to the second domain “bar.com”, remote peer gets the wrong certificate information and that error invalidates the security process…

It’s possible to manage multiple certificates in the smtp service?

Thanks,

Roberto

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Just for those like me, that not has a complete knowledge of smtp rfc, I've found the "solution" here:

"The verification of the certificate host name is performed against the hostname returned by the MX record, not the domain name in the target email address."

Bye,

Roberto

• Just for those like me, that not has a complete knowledge of smtp rfc, I've found the "solution" here:

"The verification of the certificate host name is performed against the hostname returned by the MX record, not the domain name in the target email address."

Bye,

Roberto

Children
No Data