This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

User´s mails sometimes quarantined as SPAM

Hi,

one of our client´s user upon sending a mail with a PDF attachment (German Order Confirmation document) sometimes receives the below message:

"Your message to the following recipients was quarantined:

<xyz@xyz.info>, quarantine reason: Spam ()

Please contact your IT administrator for further assistance."

What could be the reason for this?

Where can I find further information in the UTM Controll Center on why a particular mail has been rejected as SPAM?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I would look in mail manager, although this may not give you the exact answer you are looking for.  If you have the SMTP Proxy enabled then the logs would be in the SMTP Proxy Logs.  As for Spam this is typically related to your spam score, this can get more in-depth as you go down the secure email rabbit hole as well.  Not to mention other settings that are just cut and dry like blocking any email with no subject.  

Personally I like to use https://www.unlocktheinbox.com/spamscore/  and I am not trying to sell anything here just making a recommendation, I think it is 5 or 10 dollars and they will give you a complete remote on your email.

Respectfully, 

Badrobot

• I would look in mail manager, although this may not give you the exact answer you are looking for.  If you have the SMTP Proxy enabled then the logs would be in the SMTP Proxy Logs.  As for Spam this is typically related to your spam score, this can get more in-depth as you go down the secure email rabbit hole as well.  Not to mention other settings that are just cut and dry like blocking any email with no subject.  

Personally I like to use https://www.unlocktheinbox.com/spamscore/  and I am not trying to sell anything here just making a recommendation, I think it is 5 or 10 dollars and they will give you a complete remote on your email.

Respectfully, 

Badrobot

Children
No Data