This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

UTM 9.508-10: Recipient varification with Active Directory still not working?

Hi,

i have tried recipient verification with Active Directory, but that isn't working. I tried several ports (636, 389, 3268,3269) with Domain Controllers IP and FQDN, but i always get the following warning in the SMTP Live Log:

Warning: ACL "warn" statement skipped: condition test deferred: failed to bind the LDAP connection to server DOMAINCONTROLLERIP:636 - ldap_bind() returned -1

I can successfully test server connection and authenticate a user, but recipient verification is still not working. Any ideas?

Regards,

Frank

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Been on 9.508 since soft release, also have no problems, but run normal LDAP without LDAPS.

-----

Best regards
    Martin

Sophos XGS 2100 @ Home | Sophos v20 Architect

• Hi @ all,

tanks for your replies.

I have configured the Domain Controller to accept plain LDAP connections. Now recipient verification is working. If I switch back to LDAPS, recipient verification is not working. Any ideas why LDAPS is not working with recipient verification? User authentication is working with LDAPS.

regards,

Frank

• Hi @ all,

tanks for your replies.

I have configured the Domain Controller to accept plain LDAP connections. Now recipient verification is working. If I switch back to LDAPS, recipient verification is not working. Any ideas why LDAPS is not working with recipient verification? User authentication is working with LDAPS.

regards,

Frank

Children
No Data