This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos UTM update 9.412-2 released

Up2Date information

News
· Maintenance Release

Remarks
· System will be rebooted

Bugfixes
NUTM-7483 [Basesystem] Optimize LPC usage
NUTM-7564 [SUM] RED Link state is shown wrong in Gateway Manager

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Noticed a problem with mail quarantine since the upgrade. I yesterday released 5 Mails from quarantine, which were quarantined with reason "file extentsion". But the mails never leave the quarantine. They are counted as quarantined in WebAdmin -> Mail-Protection, but do not appear in Mail-Manager under the SMTP-Quarantine Tab. In the SMTP-Protocol Tab they are visible as still quarantined. I can not access these mails anywhere.

All further releases made from quarantine later worked an work as expected, only this five mails stuck in quarantine. Any ideas?

Regards, Jan

• Noticed a problem with mail quarantine since the upgrade. I yesterday released 5 Mails from quarantine, which were quarantined with reason "file extentsion". But the mails never leave the quarantine. They are counted as quarantined in WebAdmin -> Mail-Protection, but do not appear in Mail-Manager under the SMTP-Quarantine Tab. In the SMTP-Protocol Tab they are visible as still quarantined. I can not access these mails anywhere.

All further releases made from quarantine later worked an work as expected, only this five mails stuck in quarantine. Any ideas?

Regards, Jan

Children
No Data