This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

UTM SG115 rev 3 status led keeps flashing

We have installed a number of SG 115 rev3 UTM's at our customers. What we noticed last weeks is that all of them have the status led flashing and not turning to steady on. I have also created a case at Sophos support for this problem but they want to create a RMA for this UTM's. But I don't believe that all of this UTM's at our customers are faulty. Some of them are running for 3 months now without any problem. I hope you can confirm this also happens on your SG115 rev 3 devices. The SG115 rev 1 doesn't have this problem. Thank you for your information on this.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hi  

Is it possible for you to post a screenshot and show us that? I can see the Power LED is always green(steady on) for my SG 115 rev2 device.

Regards

Jaydeep

• I have uploaded a video so you can see the flashing of the status led. I understand you have the SG115 rev2. That model I haven't seen yet. We also have used SG115 rev1 models and they don't have this problem. Only on rev3 devices.