This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

License Key

Dear sir:

can i get my device license key using S/N

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • I'm not sure what your exact question is or which device or install you are using, but I'm pretty sure you have to contact your reseller for the device license. You'll most likely have purchased the license the same time you purchased the device.

Managing several Sophos firewalls both at work and at some home locations, dedicated to continuously improve IT-security and feeling well helping others with their IT-security challenges.

• XG135 (Removed SN)  Because i want to activate subscription 

• Like I said above, you need to contact a reseller for a license. If you bought the device somewhere online, you should also buy a license or you can use the free Essential Firewall Edition. Without a license you get 30 days of full (trial) license, after that you need to either just use the firewall without all the extra's or buy a license.

Managing several Sophos firewalls both at work and at some home locations, dedicated to continuously improve IT-security and feeling well helping others with their IT-security challenges.

• Hala Amir and welcome to the UTM Community!

Yes, this area is for the UTM - the XG Firewall isn't discussed here.  You should post your question over there along with a picture of the 'Module Subscription Details' section of the 'Licensing' tab in 'SYSTEM Administration'.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA