This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos Mailmanager - SMTP Corrupt - Problem

Hallo liebe Mitglieder,

ich habe folgendes Problem. Im Mailmanager meiner Sophos hängen E-Mail im Punkt "SMTP Corrupt". Siehe Anlage. Ich bekomme diese dort auch nicht freigegeben. Der Absender steht auf der White-Liste mit deaktivierten Kontroll-Punkten. Deaktivierte Prüfungen sind: RBL-Prüfungen, RDNS-/Helo-Prüfungen, AntiSpam-Überprüfung, Blockierung von Ausdrücken, Greylisting, BATV, SPF-Prüfung

Kann mir jemand sagen, wie ich diese E-Mails freigeben kann und die Einstellung nennen, damit dies nicht erneut passiert?

Vielen Dank an Euch!

Liebe Grüße

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Gutentag SaidBag,

Es gibt ein Problem mit v9.407, die SMTP beschädigt ist, weil, wenn es mehr als eine CC oder BCC mit dem gleichen Namen, es entfernt sie, aber verringert nicht die Empfängeranzahl.

Dies führt zu einer korrupten E-Mail. Es ist ein bekannter Fehler und sollte festgelegt werden v9.408.

---------------------------------------------

I know some German but some is grabbed from Google Translate so I will put in English (but more articulate) below:

There is a known bug in v9.407 wherein the SMTP daemon will scan an email and check the recipients in To, CC and BCC but if it finds more than one recipient with the same email it is removing all extra copies of that recipient but does not reduce the recipient count. Then the next part of the engine scans the email and sees, for instance, 5 recipients when there is a marker for there to be 6 and classes the email as corrupt.

v9.408 is imminent and will resolve this issue (was discussing this with support in mid afternoon UTC).

Emile

• Gutentag SaidBag,

Es gibt ein Problem mit v9.407, die SMTP beschädigt ist, weil, wenn es mehr als eine CC oder BCC mit dem gleichen Namen, es entfernt sie, aber verringert nicht die Empfängeranzahl.

Dies führt zu einer korrupten E-Mail. Es ist ein bekannter Fehler und sollte festgelegt werden v9.408.

---------------------------------------------

I know some German but some is grabbed from Google Translate so I will put in English (but more articulate) below:

There is a known bug in v9.407 wherein the SMTP daemon will scan an email and check the recipients in To, CC and BCC but if it finds more than one recipient with the same email it is removing all extra copies of that recipient but does not reduce the recipient count. Then the next part of the engine scans the email and sees, for instance, 5 recipients when there is a marker for there to be 6 and classes the email as corrupt.

v9.408 is imminent and will resolve this issue (was discussing this with support in mid afternoon UTC).

Emile

Children