This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

HTML 5 Portal shortcuts kommen nicht durch

Hallo,

wir haben das HTML5 Portal für diverse Mitarbeiter aktiviert.

Soweit so gut und das Teil bringt uns auch wirklich weiter aber in Word, eclipse und anderen Anwendungen kommen nicht alle shortcuts in der Anwendung an.
Mit der Tastatur in Word zu unterstreichen klappt z.B. nicht.

Kennt jemand das Thema?

Gruss

Ralf

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • What feature are you using:

• HTML5 to WebPage
    • HTML5 to Remote Desktop
    • Something else?
  • Hallo,

html5 remote desktop

Target System are win 10 desktops.

Ralf

• As best I can tell, Sophos has made zero (0) changes to the HTML5 VPN subsystem in the years that I have been using the product.    Others have indicated that the HTML-to-Browser feature is based on a very old and obsolete version of Firefox.

The HTML-to-RDP feature and Support insisted that I submit it as a feature request instead of a bug fix.   

Bob Alfson has warned that HTML5-to-RDP is high overhead intended for only one or two people at a time.   I have not seen a negative performance impact, from its use but I have only issued HTML5-to-RDP to a few people, and I have a big appliance.

So, if you are encountering problems, you are probably out of luck.   But you can try asking support or submit a feature request.

• Hallo Ralf,

As Doug says, you're probably running into to an overload scenario.  I would recommend using the SSL VPN or the new free Sophos Connect client with IPsec remote access.  In both cases, I would try to reduce overhead by using UDP instead of TCP.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hallo, our situation is really comfortable.. Most HTML5 Users have no problems and the ones who can t work are working now with laptops or their working-stations unsing dial-in vpn. We will migrate more and more users from HTMl5 to dial-in. The webportal solution is great for a quick working solution to get the users into homeoffice. Ralf