This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

verschiedene Downloads funktionieren nicht mehr

Hallo,

seit dem letzten Update habe ich Probleme verschiedene Downloads runter zu laden, wie z.B. den CCleaner oder das Samsung Tool Magical für SSDs.

Erst geht der Download ganz langsam und bei 99% steht dann, Download fehlgeschlagen.

Die gleichen Downloads funktionien direkt an der Fritzbox ohne Firewall einwandfrei.

Andere Downloads wiederum funktionieren noch.

Gruß

Tim

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hallo Tim,

(Sorry, my German-speaking brain isn't creating thoughts at the moment. [:(])

My guess would be that you'll find something in either the Web Filtering log or the Intrusion Prevention log.  An Exception for antivirus scanning might fix it if it's a Web Filtering issue, but you might have to skip the Proxy for these downloads.

MfG - Bob (Bitte auf Deutsch weiterhin.)

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Thank you!

Could you help me with my IPv6 problem, too?

I do not get an IPv6 network connection with my clients.
    IPv6 Internet is not connected.
    My clients didn't get an IPv6 DNS Server over the IPv6 Router Advertisement.

When I put my clients directly to the fritzbox, I could open IPv6 websites like six.heise.de or ipv6.google.com.

This problem is since the last Update I think.

• Hi Tim,

None of my clients has opted to use IPv6 in production, so my IPv6-fu is not so strong.  Your English is great, so you might ask the question in the Network Protection forum.

MfG - Bob (Bitte auf Deutsch weiterhin.)

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA