This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SMTP two ports

Hello,

I got two ports I get incomming SMTP traffic on one is 25 and one is 2525 I want them both be scanned by my Sophos UTM and then delivered to 25 and/or 2525

My exchange can recieve the data on both ports. But how can I tell the UTM to scan SMTP of both ports?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I don't think it's possible to scan on 2 different ports. Then again, I'm not sure why you would want to have separate incoming ports as usually 25 is the protocol standard port. Can't you change the other to also send on 25 instead of 2525?

Managing several Sophos firewalls both at work and at some home locations, dedicated to continuously improve IT-security and feeling well helping others with their IT-security challenges.

• I don't think it's possible to scan on 2 different ports. Then again, I'm not sure why you would want to have separate incoming ports as usually 25 is the protocol standard port. Can't you change the other to also send on 25 instead of 2525?

Managing several Sophos firewalls both at work and at some home locations, dedicated to continuously improve IT-security and feeling well helping others with their IT-security challenges.

Children
No Data