This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos utm SG 320, when I change from Ethernet interface to Ethernet VLAN I lost the connection to admin web interface

Hello Community,

I have a Sophos utm SG 320, when I change the internal interface from Ethernet interface to Ethernet VLAN I lost the connection to admin web interface

So right now I´m conencted with a ethernet cable from my pc to E0/LAN (sophos interface) and this interface is set as Ethernet and its working, but when I change it to Ethernet Vlan, I connect that interface to My switch and I tagged that interface to my vlan 2, and I connect my pc to the same switch on the same vlan but as untagged, and I can  ping sophos ip address but I cannot user web admin portal:

I also created a DHCP for this interface:

On my Switch I have created vlan 2 with IP 192.68.X.X /24 and I´m connected to that VLAN, I can ping the IP address of the Sophos FW, but I cannot connect to the web Admin interface.

Any idea of this?

Thanks.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Cristiani and welcome to the UTM Community!

If you're trying to access WebAdmin from a subnet that's not in 'Allowed Networks' for WebAdmin, you can't get in - is that the case?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi Cristiani and welcome to the UTM Community!

If you're trying to access WebAdmin from a subnet that's not in 'Allowed Networks' for WebAdmin, you can't get in - is that the case?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data