This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Mails in queue can not be released;

Hello, I can not release mails in the queue, because the mail spooler is empty, but on the over view page I see more than 80 mails waiting for delivery to my internal mail server.does anyone have an idea, how to release these mails?

Regards

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Maybe this is only a display error. Check the SMTP proxy log, if there are any errors regarding the queue.

----------
    Sophos user, admin and reseller.
    Private Setup:

• XG: HPE DL20 Gen9 (Core i3-7300, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD) | XG 18.0 (Home License) with: Web Protection, Site-to-Site-VPN (IPSec, RED-Tunnel), Remote Access (SSL, HTML5)
    • UTM: 2 vCPUs, 2GB RAM, 50GB vHDD, 2 vNICs on vServer (KVM) | UTM 9.7 (Home License) with: Email Protection, Webserver Protection, RED-Tunnel (server)
  • Hi scorpionking;
    can not open the log - only the livelog - and there i see messages incoming.
    (and also non-spam-mails)
    Is there a way to open the log in another way?

-> found a way: Save and archive ;-) helped

I see many

2015:12:16-01:17:00 firewall exim-out[29915]: 2015-12-16 01:17:00 Start queue run: pid=29915
    2015:12:16-01:17:00 firewall exim-out[29915]: 2015-12-16 01:17:00 End queue run: pid=29915

but no "error" entry or something suspiciously

regards

• @all:it looks like, I have "lost" the problem:
    What did I do:
    I tried to install a two day old backup, but it looked like, that did not work.(Pattern not changed, UTM Version not changed) - always with rebooting
    So I tried with another one, several time and was surprised, that I had always "the latest version" installed.

Then suddenly it did a peep on the phone and a mail was coming in.
    I am sorry, I have no better explanation what really happened