This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

WAF SSL & SSL VPN ?? can't connect to VPN after installing certificate

Hi, I use WAF to redirect web traffic to internal servers (2 different IPs HTTP servers), and I use SSL VPN to access those servers from Internet (not using 443 port..),

but now I want to add a HTTPS web server, so I started to configure WAF SSL.
If I'm not wrong, I have to install the "real server" ssl certificate at astaro and use that certificate at WAF rule... ins't it? But when I Install the real web server SSL certificate on Certificates management at astaro, the VPN stops working ("SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed" .. like if VPN is not finding anymore the VPN SSL CERTIFICATE..)

what I'm doing wrong?
Thank you!!!!!!

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hi, I use WAF to redirect web traffic to internal servers (2 different IPs HTTP servers), and I use SSL VPN to access those servers from Internet (not using 443 port..),

but now I want to add a HTTPS web server, so I started to configure WAF SSL.
    If I'm not wrong, I have to install the "real server" ssl certificate at astaro and use that certificate at WAF rule... ins't it? But when I Install the real web server SSL certificate on Certificates management at astaro, the VPN stops working ("SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed" .. like if VPN is not finding anymore the VPN SSL CERTIFICATE..)

what I'm doing wrong?
    Thank you!!!!!!

I have exactly the same issue... how did you solved?