This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos AP: User-based policies possible?

I have a new AP 100 for testing. I bought it specifically to test the SSO-feature. Am I right that the Sophos APs do not support SSO? Is there any other way to implement rule-based access by using the wireless credentials? I do not want to use the captive portal, nor the mobile apps.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Are you referring to User-based VLAN assignment ? we support it on  XG/SG  and Sophos-Central wireless.

Could you please help me understand the requirement .

• I would like to assign a user for BYO-devices based on the information from wireless radius authentication. I understand this is possible with radius sso, unfortunately the Sophos AP does not send radius accounting packages. I cannot use the iOS SSO client, as the devices in question are not our own. Is there another way to associate IP of the wireless device and user in the Sophos XG?
  • I would like to assign a user for BYO-devices based on the information from wireless radius authentication. I understand this is possible with radius sso, unfortunately the Sophos AP does not send radius accounting packages. I cannot use the iOS SSO client, as the devices in question are not our own. Is there another way to associate IP of the wireless device and user in the Sophos XG?
Children
No Data