Will Sandboxie ever be sold again?

It appears we have a canned answer that the Sandboxie order page is under construction.  I have never seen an order page be down for a month or longer as this is the source to make money for a company.  There appears to be no construction going on, nor any means or desire to sell the Sandboxie software.  Is Sandboxie dead / to never be sold again?  If it is to be sold when (what date) can customers expect to be able to purchase product?

Parents
  • Hey John,

The website issue has nothing to do with the long term future of Sandboxie.  Our security team found issues with the software used on the forums so we decided to take the forums down while we resolve the issues. 

Unfortunately, I don't have a date when you can expect to purchase right now.  As soon as we have more information we will be sure to post an update.

-Seth with Sophos (and formerly Invincea)

• Hey John,

The website issue has nothing to do with the long term future of Sandboxie.  Our security team found issues with the software used on the forums so we decided to take the forums down while we resolve the issues. 

Unfortunately, I don't have a date when you can expect to purchase right now.  As soon as we have more information we will be sure to post an update.

-Seth with Sophos (and formerly Invincea)

Children
  • Well Seth it would be good to get an update NOW as to WHEN clients and customers can expect to buy Sandboxie NOT when we get more information ( AS it has ALREADY been down for a month now)!  Your being down over a month now has affected businesses worldwide!  It has NOT only affected cash flow for your company, but many other companies as well!  To say none the least, I am a little pissed as are many other businesses and people across the world!  This should have been up weeks ago!