I can't download Sandboxie

Please tell me how to download Sandoboxie. I've been trying to do so for a few days, Sophos website is the most illogical and complicated one I ever seen. When I try to download it, it makes me to fill a form, I do so, then it says 'We’re sorry. Your request requires further validation before we can proceed, we'll be in touch with you soon'. The robot sent me an email, I didn't get what they want from me. I've been waiting for a few days - nobody contacted me. I went to Sophos site again, logged in, tried to find where the hell can I download Sandboxie...I can't, I give up. Please tell me how.

Parents Reply
  • Thank you. But again, it doesn't let me download from the first link. I attach screenshots. Can you please tell me what's wrong? They just sent me an email saying 'thank you for your interest in our products, we currently processing your request, we will contact you soon'. It's been a few days, nobody contacted.

And about the second link...I don't like downloading anything other than from the official sites, sorry.

Children