dead issue

I guess its a dead issue visiting this site wondering what is happening to Sandboxie.
I am disappointed in this company, it they would do this to me, why should I use any other product they create

Losted

BilleBarrett@Gmail.com

Parents
  • What are you referring to, the fact that Sandboxie was a wonderful product that has literally save my clients from losing thousands of dollars to ransomware that was contained

I have been a user of Sandboxie since version 2.0 and I have registered every copy I had. 

The fact that SOPHOS wants it dead, because it  works.

• BilleBarrett said:

What are you referring to, the fact that Sandboxie was a wonderful product that has literally save my clients from losing thousands of dollars to ransomware that was contained

I have been a user of Sandboxie since version 2.0 and I have registered every copy I had. 

I relate to what you said, Bill.  I've been a long-time user of Sandboxie myself, and bought several licenses years ago.  Sandboxie has been, and continues to be, my most trusted anti-malware tool.  In fact, other than the free version of Malwarebytes, I use nothing else to safeguard my system.  (Well...not entirely true.  I also use Macrium Reflect to image by drives each week.)  The point is this:  Sandboxie is a fabulous piece of software that has worked flawlessly for me for many, many years.  And I know I'm not alone with that opinion.  I'm very concerned what will become of it.  

• BilleBarrett said:

What are you referring to, the fact that Sandboxie was a wonderful product that has literally save my clients from losing thousands of dollars to ransomware that was contained

I relate to what you said, Bill.  I've been a long-time user of Sandboxie myself, and bought several licenses years ago.  Sandboxie has been, and continues to be, my most trusted anti-malware tool.  In fact, other than the free version of Malwarebytes, I use nothing else to safeguard my system.  (Well...not entirely true.  I also use Macrium Reflect to image by drives each week.)  The point is this:  Sandboxie is a fabulous piece of software that has worked flawlessly for me for many, many years.  And I know I'm not alone with that opinion.  I'm very concerned what will become of it.  

Children