This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

User required to reauthenticate with SGN server

Hi Guys,

I would like to check whether anyone encounter same issue as per subject.

We have check the Management Center and database integrity check with no issue reported.

We suspect the issue was cause by AD synchronized (PC delete/move from OU) or certificate expired by default every 5 years.

Current Management Centre is version 7 and client is Windows 10.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Azwan Arif,

I would like to assure you that by doing a sync in Active Directory does not result in deletion of endpoint completely from the SGN Server. Given the fact that the Certificates have not yet expired, this also should not be resulting in this issue. May I know if you have a support ticket created for this issue? I would like to take a look at the case for available screenshots and issue description for better understanding of what exactly is happening. If not, Please do help us with screenshots of the exact issue you are facing with respect to the endpoint on the SafeGuard Management console.

On a side note, If you are worried about expiration of User Certificates, this KBA should help you take care of the same using an automate process.

Regards,

Adithyan Thangaraj
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support

Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• Hi Azwan Arif,

I would like to assure you that by doing a sync in Active Directory does not result in deletion of endpoint completely from the SGN Server. Given the fact that the Certificates have not yet expired, this also should not be resulting in this issue. May I know if you have a support ticket created for this issue? I would like to take a look at the case for available screenshots and issue description for better understanding of what exactly is happening. If not, Please do help us with screenshots of the exact issue you are facing with respect to the endpoint on the SafeGuard Management console.

On a side note, If you are worried about expiration of User Certificates, this KBA should help you take care of the same using an automate process.

Regards,

Adithyan Thangaraj
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support

Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

Children
No Data