We'd love to hear about it! Click here to go to the product suggestion community
Recently we have upgraded the SGN server from 7 to 8 & after migration, C/R are not working at all for a couple of machines. Whenever we try to follow recovery process, the machine returns with as Error "Invalid Response Code" attaching the screenshot for the reference. We tried repeating the recovery process for more than 4 to 5 times but the outcome was the same. nowadays this issue is so frequent & happening on weekly basis. Is there any known issue with SGN 8.0.
Please try CR without putting in a username. But before that please help me with the following:
1. Have you applied all hotfixes to the SGN server?
2. Did you run a key tester on the DB?
In reply to Haridoss Sreenivasan:
1. Could you please share the details of hotfixes that need to apply on the Server.
2. do we need downtime to run Key tester on DB?
In reply to ShrikantDesai:
1. Please refer to the article Backend Hotfix Rollup for SafeGuard Enterprise Server / Management Center 8.00.2.16.
2. I would suggest you take a downtime of 1 hour or so, as the key tester will be running from the MBR before the OS loads.
Let me know if this helps resolves your query.