This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

End user Training Campaign, not confirmation email with completion sent

Hello,

We pushed out a training campaign with phish threat and thought the users would be emailed a PDF stating they completed training with their name on it.  I ended the campaign and no such emails were sent. did this work for anyone else? did we miss a setting?

Thanks

Nick

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Nick, 

Was it the certificate of completion you're referring to? As soon as the employee has gone through the training you assigned them, then they should be sent an email with a PhishThreat Certificate of Completion. This would be sent from from 'support@phishthreat.com'. However, it's not in .pdf format. The certificate is contained within the body of the completion email. An example certificate is included below. 

Regards,

Byron 

• Hi Nick, 

Was it the certificate of completion you're referring to? As soon as the employee has gone through the training you assigned them, then they should be sent an email with a PhishThreat Certificate of Completion. This would be sent from from 'support@phishthreat.com'. However, it's not in .pdf format. The certificate is contained within the body of the completion email. An example certificate is included below. 

Regards,

Byron 

Children
  • Hi all, I can confirm that the training module do:

1) shows the results imadietelly within the browser (but funny is the 0% as a "good score") - I posted in "product ideas section to make it customizable

2) sends the certificate, but only email in HTML form