This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

is there a document of supported devices\manufacturers on Sophos Mobile?

we are looking to standardize our device purchases and wanting to choose the most cost effective and MDM manageable device available.

many thanks

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Andrew,

Sophos Mobile Control is not based on the devices but the OS. Please find below the supported OS versions. 

• Android 4.2 or later
    • iOS 8.0 or later
    • Windows Phone 8.1, Windows 10 Mobile, or later
    • Windows 10 version 1511 or later (desktop OS)

Please refer to the article Sophos Mobile Control Tech Specs for detailed information. Let me know if this helps resolve your issue.

Haridoss Sreenivasan
    Technical Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• Hello Haridoss,

thank for that but not all Android devices can be manipulated and restrictions applied so my question still stands, for example ActiveSync email profiles is only possible for LG, Samsung and Sony devices using sophos mobile, there for its not just based on OS, it also based on manufacturers also on android devices.

• Hello Haridoss,

thank for that but not all Android devices can be manipulated and restrictions applied so my question still stands, for example ActiveSync email profiles is only possible for LG, Samsung and Sony devices using sophos mobile, there for its not just based on OS, it also based on manufacturers also on android devices.

Children
No Data