This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can't uninstall- reinstall

Hi,

Hello.

I'm trying to install my Universities version of what they have listed as "SophosAntiVirus-Security". I couldn't find anything on the community site labled "SophosAntiVirus-Security" so I'm hoping this is the right place to post my issue. I'm trying to install the client, Sophos Endpoint" but I'm getting the message, "The Installation Failed. The software was not installed successfully. Remove the software and re-install." If I choose to remove the software, I get the splash screen (which happents to be in Geman), I click "Continue", input my credentials, but the uninstaller seems to hang on "Removal". I've tried rebooting and re-installing, to no avail.

I've done a little research and found this thread: https://community.sophos.com/products/free-antivirus-tools-for-desktops/f/sophos-anti-virus-for-mac-home-edition/8324/the-installation-failed

2018-03-13 12:49:35-04 admins-iMac-2 Sophos Installer[1053]: [SMEInstallController.m:278] Required bundle (savi) not available.

Any thoughts on next steps,

Thanks

Greg

This thread was automatically locked due to age.