This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Exporting Computer Details From EM Console

Hi all.

I am trying to find a method of exporting all of the details presented in the Computer Details tab from the Enterprise Console.  I would then like to manipulate that data within Excel so I can compare similar output from other Sophos ECs on other domains within our enterprise; basically so I can identify identical machine IDs across the domains.  I have tried outputting it as a report to a 'text only/generic printer' but that presents a report that is page formatted with headers etc.  A simple csv output woud suffice.  Any ideas?

Thank you in anticipation.

Stephen.

:3096

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello Stephen,

you could click into the Computer Details pane (hide the Dashboard first) , then use Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C (or Edit  from the menu bar -> Select All -> Copy). You should get a pop up Copying ...  Wait until it disappears  and (as the list is copied in tab delimited form to the clipboard) simply paste to Excel .

HTH

Christian

:3106
  • Hello Stephen,

you could click into the Computer Details pane (hide the Dashboard first) , then use Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C (or Edit  from the menu bar -> Select All -> Copy). You should get a pop up Copying ...  Wait until it disappears  and (as the list is copied in tab delimited form to the clipboard) simply paste to Excel .

HTH

Christian

:3106
Children
No Data