This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Installation is almost Complete - Failure to run after install

After running the end-point installer, I'm receiving the following error (See screenshot http://i.imgur.com/kXr3r4b.png)

What I've done:

• Reviewed the error logs
  • Checked firewall rules
  • Disabled the windows Firewall
  • Waited the suggested 15 minuets
  • Attempted re-install

It looks like there are some similar issues from a few years back, however I'm really at a loss as none of their resolutions have worked. I'd appreciate any suggestions. 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello Drtrider,

Central (where you've posted a me too) is the appropriate forum as the registration "in the cloud" is a Central-specific feature.
    It's not obvious which similar issues you are referring to and therefore it's impossible to know what resolutions - of which none [] have worked - you've tried. Not unlikely some if not all suggestions would be things you've already tried. Though as you don't mention the MCS logs please see 'Installation is almost Complete'.

Christian

• Hello Drtrider,

Central (where you've posted a me too) is the appropriate forum as the registration "in the cloud" is a Central-specific feature.
    It's not obvious which similar issues you are referring to and therefore it's impossible to know what resolutions - of which none [] have worked - you've tried. Not unlikely some if not all suggestions would be things you've already tried. Though as you don't mention the MCS logs please see 'Installation is almost Complete'.

Christian

Children
No Data