This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Auto Update error 71

Hello,

I have a problem with the auto update. I don't modified anything, but yesterday, this problem is arrived on all my computers (servers and users computers). Since yesterday afternoon, I can see an update on the users (a 6 hours update) but not on my servers (in particular in my Sophos management server), this update doesn't work and show the message below :

AutoUpdate finished
Downloading phase completed
ERROR:   Could not find a source for updated packages
Could not connect to the server. Check that this computer is connected to the network and that Sophos AutoUpdate is configured to update from the correct location with the correct credentials and proxy details (if required)
Downloading product Sophos AutoUpdate from server \\server\SophosUpdate\CIDs\S000\SAVSCFXP\
Could not add a connection to server \\server\SophosUpdate; user .; Windows error 71
Could not connect to the server. Check that this computer is connected to the network and that Sophos AutoUpdate is configured to update from the correct location with the correct credentials and proxy details (if required)
Downloading product SAVXP from server \\server\SophosUpdate\CIDs\S000\SAVSCFXP\
Could not add a connection to server \\server\SophosUpdate; user .; Windows error 71
Downloading product RMSNT from server \\server\SophosUpdate\CIDs\S000\SAVSCFXP\

***************          Sophos AutoUpdate started          ***************

Thank you.

:50106

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Thank you for your quickly reply, jak.

The management server is on Seven, so the share SophosUpdate can bring only 20 sessions. The majority of sessions open 1 file but one session 4 files and an other open 2 files.

The path of the share Sophos Update is \\server\SophosUpdate which is link to C:\ProgramData\Sophos\Update Manager\Update Manager.

The permissions on the share are Everybody only read, SophosUpdateMgr only read (and Administrators group had total control).

:50136
  • Thank you for your quickly reply, jak.

The management server is on Seven, so the share SophosUpdate can bring only 20 sessions. The majority of sessions open 1 file but one session 4 files and an other open 2 files.

The path of the share Sophos Update is \\server\SophosUpdate which is link to C:\ProgramData\Sophos\Update Manager\Update Manager.

The permissions on the share are Everybody only read, SophosUpdateMgr only read (and Administrators group had total control).

:50136
Children
No Data